Website Coffey Testing
About the roles
We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our Coffey Testing New South Wales team who are vital in ensuring the quality and safety of the construction materials used in some of New South Wales’ largest rail, mining and infrastructure projects. Entry-level candidates invited to apply.
These roles involve:
- Undertaking a variety of manual tasks including preparing and testing soil & concrete samples in a laboratory environment;
- Ensuring testing is performed in accordance with industry standards (RMS, AS1289, AS1012);
- Undertaking basic quality assurance checks; and
- Ensuring accuracy of test results and timely output of work.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following criteria:
- Demonstrates an unwavering commitment to quality assurance and workplace safety with a high attention to details;
- Has the ability to work autonomously and displays a level of self-motivation;
- Can work effectively under pressure, prioritising work to meet client demands; and
- Is physically fit and able to perform a manual labour-intensive role which includes heavy lifting.
All successful applicants will undergo a drug, alcohol and medical assessment as part of our recruitment process.
Here at Coffey Testing our employees are our biggest asset and we want our employees to experience job satisfaction. At Coffey Testing we have a range of employee benefits we offer nationally across the business;
- Investment in our employees growth and development through both internal and company funded external training;
- Opportunities to travel;
- Company initiatives such as a recognition & reward program, monthly lab events and competitions;
- Supportive and friendly team environment;
- Covered by an Enterprise Agreement offering above Award conditions to all technical staff;
- Health & Wellness initiatives;
- Additional paid parental leave; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
As one of Australia’s largest construction materials testing providers, we’ve been delivering testing services to the transport infrastructure, oil and gas and mining industries for over 50 years. We have an extensive network of permanent and site-specific testing facilities located across Australia, including in some of Australia’s most remote locations.
With that amount of experience and millions of tests under our belt – our clients choose us to provide deep insights into the properties of the materials they’re dealing with.
We apply specialised testing and analysis services, using international best practice and conformance standards to achieve detailed, quality results. We provide independent NATA accredited testing services.
We believe in equal opportunity
At Coffey Testing, we pride ourselves on having a culturally diverse workforce and embrace the notion of equity.
We value the different talents, experiences and perspectives a culturally diverse workforce brings to our business.
Dani Guest – HR Manager
(no applications to be submitted via email)