Coffey Testing is a proudly owned, Australian business that has NATA accredited laboratories located nation-wide.
NATA, which is abbreviated from National Association of Testing Authorities, is Australia’s only national accreditation body for laboratories. Put simply, an accreditation by NATA demonstrates an organisation meeting or exceeding minimum standards in the production and delivery of its conformity assessment activities.
Coffey Testing are the industry leaders in Geotechnical and Civil Construction Material Testing Industry in Australia, with over 60 years’ experience in soils, concrete, aggregates, and also providing our clients with specialty testing, which is required on soft soils, aggregates and rock.
The reasons as to why it is so important to highlight Coffey Testing’s NATA accreditation is due to:
- Quality assurance: Having a globally-recognised, peer-reviewed and government endorsed accreditation provides clients that have a relationship with Coffey Testing to have reassurance regarding the quality of work and a unique level of expertise and professionalism when it comes to getting the job done.
- Recognition: NATA is nationally and internationally recognised, providing Coffey Testing with a competitive advantage when compared to competitors that may not be accredited, and ensures our readiness to capitalise on trade opportunities.
- International: NATA is heavily involved with international groups, allowing Coffey Testing in turn to gain international recognition. This is important as it minimises the need for multiple assessments from different suppliers in order to receive an accreditation.
- Competence: Receiving a NATA accreditation demonstrates Coffey Testing’s commitment to quality, safety, and reliability of the services we provide to our clients.
- Education: NATA has been training individuals and teams alike for over 20 years, spreading more awareness around the importance of being accredited within the field of Geotechnical and Civil Construction Material Testing.
- Innovation: Due to NATA’s innovative and timely business solutions, Coffey Testing has unique advantages over competitors, that include but are not limited to, versatile and cost friendly tests that can provide accurate insights and allow project managers to create proactive solutions and plans for a range of different projects.