Perth, Western Australia
269a Treasure Road, Welshpool, WA 6106
Laboratory Contact Annabella Fotakis
Phone 08 6466 2400
Monday-Friday 6:30am to 5pm
Our Welshpool office has been providing extensive testing services to the Greater Perth Region and beyond for over 25 years. They specialise in assisting the mining, oil & gas, transport and property infrastructure construction sectors. Our technical experts conduct testing services and provide consultation from numerous mobile site labs right across Western Australia.
Our team have assisted local projects such as Murdoch Drive Connection, Kwinana Freeway Widening and Northlink as well as regional projects such as South Flank, Eliwana, Koodaideri, Marvel Loch and Mt Magnet mines amongst many others. Other major projects include the Gorgon Gas Project on Barrow Island, Wheatstone and Roy Hill Rail and Mine.
See the full scope of our capabilities in the Coffey Testing – Perth office here.
- Bridge 5413 Annex Facility
- Corunna Downs Annex Facility
- Exmouth Road Widening and Upgrade Annex Facility
- Gorgon Project Annex Facility
- Iron Bridge Annex Facility
- Iron Bridge Annex Facility #2
- Iron Bridge Annex Facility #4
- Koodaideri Annex Facility
- Minilya – Exmouth Road Upgrade Annex Facility
- RAAF Base Pearce Annex Facility
- Robe Valley Annex Facility
- Sandfire Road Annex Facility
- Western Turner Annex Facility #2
- White Quartz Road Annex Facility
- Yanchep Rail Extension Annex Facility
"*" indicates required fields