Coffey Testing will be a part of the ongoing scope from October 2023, through to October 2025.
- Client: Various contractors
- Duration: 2 years
- Location: Southern part of Canberra CBD
The project consists of raising London Circuit by six metres, in order to create an additional intersection at Commonwealth Avenue. In addition to this, new walking and cycling paths, and will also allow for a transition into the next project of the light rail into Woden to activate.
This project hosts many benefits to the city of Canberra, including the following:
- Better pedestrian access between the city and the lake
- An improvement in active travel across the city of Canberra
- Unlocks additional opportunities for diverse land use, and
- Enables light rail to Woden.
Our Canberra Team have been conducting the following testings to assist with the project’s scope:
The project’s main works has been contracted at approximately $60 million and will allow for 2 years in construction. Coffey Testing will be a part of the ongoing scope from October 2023, through to October 2025.