The Coffey Testing – Adelaide Team has the skills and expertise to assist with any roads and tunnelling projects in South Australia.
Discover the testing capabilities that our South Australian team can offer when it comes to prioritising the longevity, structural integrity and safety of our roads and tunnels.
The Importance of Efficient Roads and Tunnels in South Australia
When it comes to sustaining economic growth through Infrastructure Programs, Australian Governments are investing large sums of money into creating and rehabilitating roads and tunnels to improve transportation systems.
Working on these major roads and tunnelling projects can improve the following:
• Allows drivers to bypass copious traffic lights, cutting down the time of the everyday commute,
• The improvement of productivity and accessibility for small and large freight vehicle movements,
• Additional connectivity between communities,
• Improving the efficiency and reliability of all modes of travel,
• Creating additionally connected communities, that will lead to improved land use opportunities,
• Job creation, which will create a skills legacy for South Australia in particular,
• Improving the public transport services by providing more efficient transportation routes and journeys,
• Increase the safety of all roads, and
• The continued preservation of important cultural and heritage sites.
Coffey Testing – Adelaide’s Soil Testing Capabilities
Coffey Testing – Adelaide boasts a comprehensive network of remote and stationary laboratories, where our skilled geo-technicians are located. With over 60 years of expertise and experience, we are well equipped to assess the integrity of the soil, because after all – all successful projects start with the groundworks.
The types of soil testing that Coffey Testing – Adelaide can facilitate include:
• Standard and Modified Compaction Testing,
• Moisture Content Testing,
• Maximum Dry Density Testing,
• Dry Density Ratio Testing,
• Emerson Class Testing,
• Particle Size Distribution,
• PI/ Atterberg Limits, and
• Shrink Swell Testing.
For more information on the soil testing that the Coffey Testing – Adelaide team can facilitate, get in touch with our team here.
Concrete Tests Available at Coffey Testing – Adelaide
Due to Coffey Testing’s affiliation with AustStab, our clients can feel at ease and a sense of reassurance to know that when it comes to concrete testing for your next project, that all the following are considered:
• Costs needed to rehabilitate any materials used are reduced,
• Impact on the environment is minimised,
• Building safer roads for drivers are at the forefront of our priorities, and
• Our rates are competitive.
We are committed to making a positive difference when it comes to concrete testing for your next project. Reach out to us today, and we can further discuss your requirements.
Unlock more insights with Coffey Testing – Adelaide’s Aggregate Testing Services
Coffey Testing – Adelaide can also provide aggregate testing services that allows project managers to make more informed decisions for successful roads and tunnel projects.
Whether you are looking for results on the following materials:
• Concrete aggregates,
• Road base aggregates,
• Drainage aggregates, or
• Asphalt aggregates,
Our team are here to help you.
With in-depth aggregate testing, backed by NATA requirements and Australian standards, Coffey Testing are the construction materials testing industry that you can trust. Contact us today for more information.
Coffey Testing – Adelaide can also undertake Pavement Investigation
Coffey Testing possesses a strong grounding in pavement rehabilitation, specialising in the realm of stabilised and foamed bitumen pavements.
We prioritise incorporating design measures to retain in-situ materials where we can, as this not only contributes to cost savings but also results in effective project delivery and minimised material waste. This becomes especially critical in rural areas, where transportation costs for materials can surpass the actual cost of pavement materials.
Coffey Testing utilise Pavement Investigations for many local councils, civil contractors, and regional road programs. Find out more on how we can utilise Pavement Investigation for your next project.
Reach out to Coffey Testing – Adelaide for Level 1 Supervision
Our Coffey Testing – Adelaide team can perform Level 1 Site Supervision and Testing in accordance with ‘AS3798-2007 Guidelines on Earthworks for Commercial and Residential Developments.’
Coffey Testing’s longstanding relationships with our clients, combined with our skilled staff ensures that we have the appropriate experts on-hand to ensure that your projects are completed in a timely and effective manner whilst reducing your construction risk exposure. Get in touch for our rates or speak to a Coffey Testing member about this today.
Coffey Testing – Adelaide’s Specialty Testing Laboratory Facility
At Coffey Testing, we understand that not all projects are the same. Our technical experts can conduct specialist tests and produce data tailored to suit any differing project requirements.
Our specialty testing at our Adelaide branch includes but are not limited to:
Find out more about other specialty testing services Coffey Testing – Adelaide can provide.